Purchase & Lease Information
Welcome Prospective Residents!
Before proceeding with your home purchase or Lease application, you must read and follow the steps listed below. After you have read all the information and followed all the steps, if you still have questions, please email email@example.com.
CURRENT VALENCIA POINTE RESIDENT
If you already live in our community, you may skip the tenant evaluation process - You will need:
1) Purchase Agreement
3) Deliver or email the above documents to the Management office at the clubhouse for processing.
4) After submitting your application, the Management office and Board have up to 30-days (thirty days) to review and issue a certificate of approval.
5) If you wish to register an additional occupant to your household, please use code 6433 and select "Apply as a guest or additional resident" when applying on the tenant evaluation website.
For all other applicants, please see below.
PURCHASE/ LEASE GUIDELINES
Valencia Pointe Master Association is a 55 and greater community, and nobody under the age of 20 is allowed to be a full-time resident in our community. In addition, no purchase/lease can take place without having a certificate of approval (NO EXCEPTIONS!).
All future residents must fill out an application using Tenant Evaluation. Make sure that you select the correct application type when creating an account.
After submitting your application, the Management office and Board have up to 30-days (thirty days) to review and issue a certificate of approval.
It is your responsibility to know the HOA rules regarding the approval process - there is no expediting of purchasing or leasing applications - if you fail to follow the below steps, your sale application will not be approved.
1) Contact the listing agent or current homeowner for the most up-to-date copy of our Governing Documents and regulations.
2) Ensure your client has all the required documents and information below to avoid processing delays.
3) We do not allow Open Houses or "FOR SALE" signs in our community.
NEW RESIDENTS (BUYER APPLICATION)
1) If you purchase a home, you must apply to reside in our community using the Tenant Evaluation website.
- Tenant Evaluation Registration page and enter the code 6433 to begin your application process. Please remember to select BUYER Application and if you have a CO-APPLICANT, make sure to add the Co-Applicant information before submitting your application to avoid delays.
2) Purchase an estoppel certificate (click here to register and purchase your estoppel) - A estoppel is required to process all purchase applications.
- Estoppel Certificate: Should you have any challenges setting up your account, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Resident Services Team at (800) 337-5850
3) You will be required to pay a Capital Contribution in the amount of one-full quarter of maintenance fees must be paid before moving in.
NEW TENANT (LEASING APPLICATION)
- A homeowner shall rent no portion of a home other than an entire home. No home or part thereof shall be sub-let to others.
- No owner shall lease or rent their home more than once per year nor for less than seven (7) months at a time. At least one of the tenants living on the property must be 55 years of age or older. No residents under 19 years of age are permitted to be full-time residents in the community.
- If you are a Short/Long Term tenant in the community, you must apply to reside in our community using the Tenant Evaluation website. (Minimum of 7 months Lease Restriction*)
RENTAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
1) Tenant Evaluation Registration page and enter code 6433 to begin your application process. Please remember to select TENANT Application and if you have a CO-APPLICANT, make sure to add the Co-Applicant information before submitting your application to avoid delays.
2) Copy of your fully Executed Lease Agreement.
3) All renters must attend an orientation before occupying the property. All prospective tenants must be listed on the lease and in the orientation application. It is the owner's/landlord's responsibility to notify the Association of an upcoming lease renewal and supply the Association with a copy of the new lease. Orientation will also be required for any new tenant(s) on the lease.
The Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions allows for the removal of tenants, guests, and invitees who create a nuisance, unreasonable and continuous source of annoyance to the residents, willfully damage any of the common area, or violation of any provisions of the Declaration, Articles or Bylaws of the Association.
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
Valencia Pointe Master Association6395 Castle Gate Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
Office Hours:Monday - Friday
9:30am - 4:30pm
Closed for Lunch (1:00p to 1:30p)
on Weekends & Holidays