Purchase & Lease Information
Welcome Prospective Residents!
Before you proceed with your home purchase or Lease application, you must read and follow the steps listed below.
CURRENT VALENCIA POINTE RESIDENT
If you already live in our community, you may skip the tenant evaluation process - You will need:
1) Purchase Agreement
3) Deliver or email the above documents to the Management office at the clubhouse for processing.
4) After you have submitted your application, the Management office and Board have up to 30-days (thirty days) to review and issue a certificate of approval.
For all other applicants, please see below.
PURCHASE/ LEASE GUIDELINES
Valencia Pointe Master Association is a 55 and greater community, and nobody under the age of 20 is allowed to be a full-time resident in our community. In addition, no purchase/ Lease can take place without having a certificate of approval (NO EXCEPTIONS!).
All future residents must fill out an application using Tenant Evaluation. Make sure that you select the correct application type when creating an account.
After you have submitted your application, the Management office and Board have up to 30-days (thirty days) to review and issue a certificate of approval.
It is your responsibility to know the HOA rules regarding the approval process - there is no expediting of purchasing or leasing applications - your sale will not be approved if the below steps are not followed.
1) Contact the listing agent or current homeowner for the most up-to-date copy of our Governing Documents and Rules and Regulations.
2) Make sure your client has all the required documents and information listed below to avoid processing delays.
3) We do not allow Open Houses or "FOR SALE" signs in our community.
NEW RESIDENTS (BUYER APPLICATION)
1) If you purchase a home, you will have to apply to reside in our community using the Tenant Evaluation website.
- Tenant Evaluation Registration page and enter the code 6433 to begin your application process. Please remember to select BUYER Application and if you have a CO-APPLICANT, make sure to add the Co-Applicant information first before you submit your application to avoid delays.
2) Purchase an estoppel certificate (click here to register and purchase your estoppel) - A estoppel is required to process all purchase applications.
- Estoppel Certificate: Should you have any challenges setting up your account, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Resident Services Team at (800) 337-5850
NEW TENANT (LEASING APPLICATION)
If you are a Short/Long Term tenant in the community, you will have to apply to reside in our community using the Tenant Evaluation website. (Minimum of 7 months Lease Restriction*)
1) Tenant Evaluation Registration page and enter code 6433 to begin your application process. Please remember to select TENANT Application and if you have a CO-APPLICANT, make sure to add the Co-Applicant information first before you submit your application to avoid delays.
2) Copy of your fully Executed Lease Agreement.
Click Here to be redirected to the Tenant Evaluation Registration page and enter the code 6433 to begin your application process.
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
Valencia Pointe Master Association6395 Castle Gate Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
Office Hours:Monday - Friday
9:30am - 4:30pm
Closed for Lunch (1:00p to 1:30p)
on Weekends & Holidays